Monday, September 5, 2016

3-in-1 Vegetable Spiralizer - Ribbon, thin and Thick Julienne Vegetable Slicer With 3 Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blades- Non-Skid Base - By Jobox

I love cooking but i am here to tell you using the hand held spiral to make zucchini noodles is a pain in the butt.  It's always slipping out of my hand or i am cutting myself.



I have been wanting one where the machine does the work. I came across this one and was sold. It is a 3-1 vegetable spiralizer.  It can make ribbon, thin or even thick julienna. It has three interchangeable stainless steel blades. It is made out of a durable plastic.  The bin below slides out very easily and is super easy to clean. The part where the blade is if you pop it up it  and it will come out.  How to use this is you will put your veggie of choice on the metal piece.  Make sure you push it down to make sure it's on there.  On the top has a locking handle you need to turn it to release it. It will then drop then you push it down on your veggie of choice.  Then you will twist it and lock it. How to know it's locked you will hear a click noise.  Then you use the handle and just turn it and let the machine do all the work. No more holding your veggie and getting cut or worse it not working.  It is super easy to turn the handle. I do wish however that the bottom of this machine had a anti-slip rubber would make it a little better i noticed when using it on my table it did move a bit. I had to put a towel down then put this on top.  I love this and will be using it a lot more than the hand sprialer.


If you would like to buy this please click here.


I did get this vegetable spiralizer for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: