Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bio-Zone Septic Tank Treatment 100% Natural Solution No Chemicals 1 Year Supply Environmentally Friendly (1 year suply)

My house is on well water and sometimes we have a lot of backup toilets.  Last time it was so bad we had it in the tub and also my poor closet was flooded. I had to have a company come out and pump my septic tank. Talk about a ouch in your pocket book. 



My husband and I have been looking for another way to help. I came across this stuff and i thought wow let's try it. Okay this arrives on time and it's a 1 year supply.  What i love about this is it's non-toxic and no harsh chemicals used.  How this stuff works is you take one scoop per a month and dump it into your toilets. I let it sit for a few seconds then i flush it.  This has enzymes in it that will break down all that harsh stuff in your septic tank. Will also help clear your pipes.  This is in a resealable  pouch but i put it inside a zip lock bag so that i make sure it doesn't leak any where. I have to say we have used rid-x several times and to be honest i don't feel it works. Since using this i have noticed our toilet flushes with out the funky noise. 


If you would like to buy this please click here.  



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 






No comments: