Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Expression Jewelry Assorted Emoji Face Bracelets - Assorted Smiley Emoticon Wrist Bracelets

Emoji's are a super hot item right now. I remember when i was a kid how i loved the slap bracelets.



Well i was scrolling one day and saw theses and i thought oh my i need theses and so does my friend's kid.  Theses bracelets come in a pack of four.  You get the heart eyes, laughing but crying, blowing kiss and smiling emoji.  Theses come shipped all rolled up as a ball.  You can wear one or all it depends on how your feeling. How to get them unrolled i just unballed it and then they laid flat. Then i decided i would wear all of them. I slapped them on my wrist. Ah man did this bring back memories. Theses are made very well and are super bright in color in person. They are so cute. I would suggest theses to anyone who loves emoji's.


If you would like to get theses bracelets please click here.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: