Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Expression Jewelry Emoji Face Pin-Back Earrings - Assorted Smiley Emoticon Ear Rings

I must say I love emoji's i have so much stuff as i cant ever bring my self to say no. I have a huge collection going on. I have been wanting a pair of emoji earrings and so i finally found a pair i loved.



Theses earrings are great for the money. You get three sets. Which is a total of 6 earrings. Inside was the heart eye emoji,  Grinning emoji, then the plain smile emoji.  Theses are a short earring and sit well in my ear. I did get a pair to my friend's kid who loves emoji's just as much as me. I was a bit worried at first as my body acts very strangely to metals. But after wearing theses i had no issues.  I like to mix them up wear one heart eye and one winking makes it fun. Or you could wear the matching pair. Theses would make a great gift to anyone who love emoji's.



If you would like to get theses earrings please click here.

I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.










No comments: