Tuesday, September 27, 2016

external battery.

I work in the Ac field and between phone calls and looking up part numbers all the time. My poor battery takes a beating. I wanted something light weight that i could keep in my truck and would also fit in my pocket.



I came across this one and it looked right.  It comes with the charger and cable. I took it out and charged it right up only took about an hour and half to fully charge. It's very thin and light weight. It fits perfectly in my pocket.  I know online it says it works with iPhone and Samsung galaxy s7. I have a lg v10 and it charges it super fast. Doesn't get hot like the other chargers i have tried in the past.  It has a whitish blue light that shows when it's charging also shows how much battery life you have left.  This is a great portable charger for me.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: