Friday, September 23, 2016

USB Leather Tassel Key Chain Charging Cable with Lightning Cable & Portable Micro USB Cable, Lighting Charge Sync Cable for iPhone and Micro USB cable for all Android Devices by Wasserstein (Gray)

When i am out and about i always make sure i have at least two external batteries with me. Lately i have been finding myself needing a way to charge my phone and my husband's. He always takes the one with the cord then i am stuck letting my phone die.



So Instead of carrying the two cords i came across a easy way. This tassel is perfect i can clip it to the outside of my purse to make it look pretty or to the inside. This gray tassel is made out of faux leather and on the inside of it was 1 usb cord, 1 mirco usb, then a lighting cable. So the way you use this is the usb cord gets plugged into your external charger then either the lighting cable or the micro usb gets plugged into your phone. I really love how it has a android and iphone cord.  The tassels pieces are 6 inches long.  The cords on this are the thick ones that are not going to break which i really like.


If you would like to buy this tassel then please click here.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: