Friday, September 30, 2016

HyperGear Power Hub 4 6.8A 4 Port Charging Dock Silver/Black

Looking for a new way to charge multi items at once. Well guess what no more stacking them on top of each other.



This charging dock station has 4 charging spots. Two for tablets and two for phones.  It has 2 4a this is for tablets. The other 2 are 1a and theses work great for phones. Now when you get this charging dock it does not come with the cords you will need to use your own.  I love how it has the clear hard plastic dividers which will hold 4 devices.  The center divider is marked and tells you where it goes.  When putting the dividers in it stays to push till you hear it click. I would say to be careful since they are plastic. Don't want to push to hard and break them.  I did notice when using this i am able to charge my phone, my wife's phone and the tablet at the same time. It doesn't take long to charge theses to a full battery.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: