Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Expression Jewelry Assorted Emoji Face Bracelets - Assorted Smiley Emoticon Wrist Bracelets

I saw theses bracelets and thought to my self how cute would theses be for stocking stuffer's for my friend's kids.  They are just like me and love emoji's.



Theses bracelets come three to a pack.  Each pack has different emoji's in them. You wont know which ones you get till they come. They are made out of a stretchy silicone rubber.  They say online how they light up but me and my friend could not figure out how to get them to light up. Either way they are still super cute. The ones i got were laughing and crying emoji, shocked emoji and also the cheese one.  I did notice on one of the bracelets it has a small tear in it and will soon break in half. But since it's going on a kids wrist it should be okay for a while. Not much stretch.


If you would like to buy theses bracelets please click here.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: