Thursday, September 1, 2016

160ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Humidifier *Bonus PDF* with 7 Color LED Lights Changing and Waterless Auto Shut off Function Home Office Bedroom Room Baby

I love oil diffuser's they are great to have in your house. I love having them in every part of my house.



When i saw this one i had to have it. I thought it was super cute with it's blue marble look. It didn't take much time at all to arrive.  This is made out of a hard plastic. The top piece twists off and then you need to lift up the piece to fill it with water. I used bottle water to avoid hard water stains.  You then add your favorite oil. I added peppermint and since this is a strong scent i added two drops and it was plenty.  Then put the lid back on and plug it in. On the back is two buttons a light button and a mode button.  Press the light button once and then the mode button and it will start to steam and switch through the different colors.  This is down right beautiful.  I love how you can have it switch through all the colors or have it steady on one color.  I really love this diffuser it's so pretty and looks amazing in my living room.


If you would like to get this diffuser please click here.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: