Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Manual ToothBrush Full Head 12 Count

You can never have enough tooth brushes.  You can save them to clean with or use them on your teeth.



This set comes with 12 tooth brushes. It has 6 soft and 6 Medium. I love how it has soft and medium in them. My wife uses soft because she has very sensitive gums. They bleed very fast so she uses soft to help with the bleeding. Now me on the other hand i have to have the medium.  Theses do come in several different colors.  You will not know what colors you get as they pick them out.  Theses are priced very reasonable on amazon you could buy them and donate to the homeless shelter.  Theses tooth brushes are very sturdy and have a soft rubber handle. Now i know most men are picky on colors me i could care less when it comes to a color of a tooth brush.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: