Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Expression Jewelry Assorted Emoji Face Rings with Adjustable Bands - Assorted Smiley Emoticon Rings

Emoji rings are a super cute to wear all at once or one at a time.


Theses rings have adjustable bands and can fit just about anyone.  Theses rings are so cool they change based on your moods.  They come in a pack of three so they would be super cute for kids. I tried to get a good photo of them but it was hard.  You wont know which rings you will get till you get your rings in the mail. I got two of the tongue hanging out emoji's and also a smiling winking one.  When i put it on my finger it never changed so not sure how they read your mood. But i plan to give theses to my friends kid who is also like me and loves emoji's.



If you would like to buy these rings please click here.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: