Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Petpop 22 by 22 Inches Dog Training Pads - 50, 100 Count of Pads, Super-Absorbent (50 Pads)

Puppy pee pads have gotten expensive in stores where i live. I am a professional photographer and also a doggie mommy.


Now since this is called puppy pee pads i am here to tell you they don;t have to be just for that. I put them in my dogs crate just in case i cant get home in time from work.  Now this box is amazing. It comes with 50 yes you heard me correctly 50 pee pads for a reasonable price.  Theses pee pads are 22' by 22'. I did get theses to split between my dogs and my job. I work with a lot of newborns. If you don't know babies pee and to save your blankets what i do is layer my blankets and then each one i do a pee pad so if the baby pees the pad catches it and doesn't ruin the blanket i need to use.  But if you are planning on getting a puppy theses are great to house train with. Also works great with older dogs too.


If you would like to buy theses pee pads please click here


I did get theses pee pads for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: