Sunday, March 22, 2015

1 lb organic shea butter

I don't know about you guys but i love Shea butter. I mean how could you not Shea butter does amazing things for your skin. I was able to get a amazing deal on a 1 lb tub. Let me tell you about this stuff.



It comes in a white clear tub with a white label on the lid. I got it in ivory but it also comes in yellow. This is 100% Shea butter and it is organic. I have noticed a big difference between organic and non organic. The organic one has a long lasting hydration and gets deep into your skin. You can use Shea butter for all kinds of things such as dry skin, minor burns, and eczema. It does not clog your pores like a lot of other lotions i have used. Amazing feature i love and i know if you love lotion you will love this to it does leave your skin greasy huge plus for me.


Did you know you can also use Shea butter for dark spots and blemishes. I use it a lot for stretch marks to help fade them and make them go away. It is my number one thing to go to.  When i opened the tub i did notice it was not as liquid as you would get out of a bottle but its still not bad. It also did have a mild funky odor but i really think it's from the plastic container It did not bother me. If you would like to grab this for yourself or even for a friend or family member head on over to amazon.




No comments: