Sunday, March 1, 2015

700 Thread Cotton Sheet Set (Assorted Colors)-King




I am so happy i got the chance to get theses sheets. I am head over heels in love with them. Let me tell you how amazing they really are.


They come in a plastic clear bag just like at the store. All packaged up really nice has a white zipper to open to take them out. I really like sheets that come in the zipper pouches because i reuse the clear package for something else. The color of sheets i got was brown they come in several different colors.


I took them out and put them in the washing machine in cold water and tumbled dry them so they don't shrink. I was really happy when i opened the package there was no funky odor like some sheets have. Theses sheets are 700 thread count with 100% organic Egyptian cotton.


Inside the package was one full flat sheet one extra deep fitted sheet two standard pillow cases.  Once they were done drying i put them on our bed and we went to bed that night and omg! we had a amazing night sleep. No more tossing and turning.  Theses super soft sheets keep you cool at night and are made in India. I love them so much we are going to get another pair. If you would like to snag a pair for yourself head on over to Amazon.




No comments: