Sunday, March 22, 2015

Comfy Cush Back Pain Seat Cushion - Orthopedic Memory Foam For Sciatica Relief

When i saw this i had to have it. I was in a bad car accident and i was hurt bad i have several bulging discs along with a slip disc. Also I have hip issues now I had to have hip surgery. Sad because  i am so young and i feel horrible i was living each day off of pain med's finally i broke myself and only take them when i cant stand it. Well being a photographer i sit at the computer for long periods of time editing. When i do this my back and hip kill me. To the point most nights i am in tears.


So moving on i was tickled when this company let me have the opportunity to review their product.  First off let me say how much i am in love with it. I have noticed so much of a difference.  This cushion is made of orthopedic memory foam and it molds to my butt and helps ease the pain.  I have tried pillows and other foam cushions but none gave me relief. I am so happy with this cushion i am pain free i am blown away.



This cushion helps relive hip pain and pelvic pressure when sitting all day. I love how i am able to travel with it doesn't take up much space at all. One thing i really love and thought was a super nice feature is the cover is removable and washable.  You can use this cushion in the car at your computer or even if you are in a wheel chair. I highly recommend this cushion for anyone who is in any sort of pain it has been a life changer for me.



I am also looking into getting another one so i can leave the one i have at home and keep one in the car for long drives we take. If you would like to get one of theses head on over to amazon.



No comments: