Sunday, March 15, 2015

Air Bar Exercises Dvd, Volume 1



When i first got this in the mail i was a little bummed i didn't get the bar but i figure it's ok ill go buy one or find something. I contacted the company asking where i could get the bar and they was so sweet and kind that they were going to ship me one along with one for a friend. I mean how amazing is that. I was not expecting that at all i was just asking where i could get one so i could do the work out the right way.


The dvd comes in in a regular dvd case but has a great picture on the front. On the back of this dvd case it explains this dvd and what it helps with. This dvd helps with abx which is five aspects of a human health. Which are physically,emotionally, Mentally, Vibrationally, Spiritually.


Physically will help you reach a strong core through a functional of motion and strength. It helps with healthy postural alignment and also helps with flexibility.

Emotionally will get your feelings without judgement while helping to release unhealthy patterns and being about to focus on the good.

Mentally encourages you to explore the positive self talk and living in the now.

Vibrationally will balance out the body with specific movements.

Spiritually Will allow you to experience self love, acceptance and happiness.

This dvd is in English and is 63 minutes long. It says to do this dvd for 30 days for 30 minutes and you will see amazing results. let me tell you what i have. I have lost a total of 5 lbs and i can really see the muscle building i will continue to use it until i am 100% happy with my body. Not only is it a super fun workout but i don't feel like they are trying to get you to do poses that i am sorry no normal human being can do.  This dvd offers yoga and  core strengthening and much more. I will tell you if you have never done any workout videos it is a bit challenging but you have to keep with it. You will have to learn how to follow the directions it does take some practice. I wont lie it took me a bit to hold my glutes but once i got the hang of it was simple. This dvd does comes in blu-ray if you are one of those nuts who only buys blu-ray like my husband lol.  A good tip make sure you have enough water a towel and lots of room to work.  I am super happy with this dvd and if you would like to get one for yourself head on over to amazon.


No comments: