Monday, March 30, 2015

Luxury 500 Thread Cotton Sheets, Queen




I am super happy with theses sheets. They come in a clear plastic container. You can either use it to restore the sheets in or you can use it for something else. I like to use them to restore the sheets in it. Yes they may not look as pretty as they come but it helps keep my closet organized.




When first getting theses sheets i take them out and wash them in cold water and tumble dry to prevent them from shrinking.  Theses sheets are made of 100% cotton and have deep pockets to fit up to a 16" mattress. Theses are queen size sheets and they fit really nice. I really love the deep pockets because with other sheets my husband toss and turns in the night and always manages to pull the sheet off several times. I don't know about you guys but i don't like having to put the sheets on several times once is enough.  I was very pleased with theses sheets not only are they soft and comfortable to sleep on they did not make me hot like some sheets do.


Inside this package it comes with one fitted sheet, One flat sheet and two standard pillow cases. If you are like me and have more than one pillow on your bed you will have supply the other pillow cases yourself.  I did receive this for free for a honest review and that is what you are getting. I really do love this company and will recommend them to anyone. If you would like to grab theses sheets head on over to amazon.






No comments: