Thursday, March 5, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor




I was so happy to receive this blood pressure monitor The one i have now broke and I've struggled testing it. So I got this in the mail today and right away busted it out of the box.


Inside was the machine, manual and two AAA batteries. First thing is first when getting anything electronic i read the manual. The manual comes in 5 different languages. The one thing i really love about this monitor compared to my old one this one reads your blood pressure, pulse rate, and records it. It is also designed up to 2 users. Inside the manual has the safety and cautions which is really nice to know. Shows you symbols to refer you to manual if something is wrong.


The monitor has a lcd screen and very easy to set it up the way you need it. Before using it i set the date and time.  To enter the settings mode make sure monitor is off an press and hold the set button for 3 seconds and the settings mode will pop up. Press the mem button to change the year. When you have the correct year press the set button to confirm and the lcd will then go to the month setting. Just repeat steps above to set the month and day. Then move on to the time format and hour and minute. Use the same steps as above. Very simple once you complete all of the steps to setting it up. the lcd screen will show you all the settings one by one and then turn off.


To use the cuff remove your watch or bracelet if a dr. has diagnosed you with poor circulation.  Put it on your wrist with the screen facing you. It will then start to read keep your arm still and stay calm so it doesn't give you a bad reading.  To clear the memory when under memory mode press the user number to the desired user's profile. Then press and hold the mem button for 3 seconds to clear the memory. the lcd screen will display the blinking user id+ del all. Press the set button to confirm deleting and then turn off.


I really like the way this one feels on my wrist the material is soft and does not make me itch like my old one. I also really love that it has the extra flap with Velcro to put over. It's light weight not big and bulky like my old one so that is a huge plus for me. I would highly suggest this monitor to anyone who needs one. If you would like to get one head on over to Amazon.





No comments: