Thursday, March 19, 2015

Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set, Queen, Assorted Color



I love this company they make the best sheets i am so happy with them and plan on getting a bunch more. Let me jump into this review and tell you more.


First off when i got them i took them out of the zipper clear pouch they came in. I put them in my washing machine and washed them in cold water and tumbled them dry. I do this with all my sheets as i don't want them to shrink. You can keep the packaging to store your sheets in or you can use it for something else just depends on you. Theses sheets are 100% microfiber and they fit up to a 14" mattress. They are wrinkle free and hypoallergenic which i love in sheets. Theses sheets also have the deep pockets which makes it easier to put on the bed over the corners where it wont slip off.



I got theses in olive green what it looks like to me the color is just beautiful. I really enjoyed theses sheets. They were super soft and very comfortable to sleep on. I did not toss or turn all night like i do on other sheets which is very good. Since i have a bad back i tend to not always get the right amount of sleep. With theses sheets i was comfortable where i slept all night kept me cool all night.  I did receive theses for a review and i am so happy i did.


This company gives a life time warranty if you are not happy with them which i tough was amazing. Because i know how hard it is to shop for bedding online but i promise you will love them. If you would like to get theses sheets head on over to amazon.



No comments: