Friday, March 6, 2015

TaoTronics Led String Starry Light Copper Wire Lights (TT-SL032, 100 Leds, Warm White, 33ft)

The led string starry light comes in a super cute container. I was really happy with the packaging on this one compared to some lights you order in a plain brown box. presentation says everything to me It just grabs my eye.


This little light has high quality copper that is thin and flexible. I was happy after doing some research before getting theses little lights that it will not over heat after long periods of use. Which i was super happy about. Because i know some lights i have had in the past have actual caught fire for being on for long periods of time. so we were always so scared to get new ones.  I really love how the adapter is waterproof so if you use theses lights outside and it rains they wont be ruined.


The lights are a white to yellowish in color but don't let them fool you they are rather bright. Which i love that is a huge plus for me. The light string is 33 ft long talk about wow and it has 100 led lights on it i would have never thought you could get that many on there but when it's plugged in they look amazing.



I really love theses little lights with it being so light weight and flexible you can  bring it anywhere and hang them on just about anything. When theses lights are plugged in they look like stars twinkling in the sky at least to me. We are going to put theses up outside along our back porch or maybe even in our palm tree. If you want to snag theses little lights for yourself head on over to amazon.





No comments: