Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Best 3D Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit - 6 Synthetic Brushes

I have to admit this is the first time i am using a kabuki brush at least one i will now own. I am in love. Let me tell you more about theses amazing brushes.


I got 6 brushes 3 small ones and 3 big ones.  The bristles on theses brushes are so soft and the handle on the brushes are made out of wood and are painted black they look so professional. It has a silver collar makes them look breathe taking.  They come in a while leather case you can store them in or if you choose not you don't have to. When i got theses i took them out and immediately washed the brushes with baby shampoo and let them hang upside down to dry. 


For those who don't know how to clean them what i do is wet the brush a little bit put a little bit of soap on it and then swirl it in my hand under the water. Once i create a good lather i will rinse it again by doing the same swirl motion. Once they are completely soap free i hang them upside down to dry. 

I really love how theses brushes are angled so now you can get under your eye and in the creases of your nose without having to use a beauty blender. Which is a huge plus for me because with a beauty blender i tend  to stab my eye and then it starts to water. If I use other brushes for foundation around my eyes it just looks really caked on and i hate that. I was very pleased theses brushes didn't cake on my foundation it put it on flawless.  I really loved how when holding theses brushes they didn't kill my hands and the bristles were super soft on my face.  One of the bigger brushes works great for contouring. 


Theses brushes would be a great addition to someone learning makeup or even a experience person. I did get a promotional code to use to get theses brushes but let me tell you what they are worth every penny. If you would like to get yourself theses amazing brushes head on over to Amazon




No comments: