Thursday, June 18, 2015

#1 LUXURY Bath Pillow With Suction Cups

I love taking baths and i have a big spa like tub but i have always used rolled up towels for a pillow because i could never find a pillow i liked. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Let's jump right into it.





It comes in a clear bag which i did not keep. I took this pillow out and took it to my tub right away. I did wash it off with warm water and soap. It did have a mild odor to it but I think it was from being shipped.  I did noticed that one of the suction cups on the back was not attached i am not sure if it comes like this or if it was busted during shipping. I did not contact the company as I was able to pop it right back in. To attach this pillow to your tub you will need a little bit of water under the suction cup to create a tight seal. I attached mine and filled the tub. I layed in the the tub for a while and I will say first time i used this pillow i had my hair up as i didn't want it getting wet and it was rather uncomfortable to use. But the second time i used it with my hair down there was no issues once so ever. It could be that it just bugged me to much to get comfy. This pillow is really well made it gives you the spa feeling at home in your own tub. Yes please. Once your done and don't want to leave the pillow in the tub just simply slide your nail under the suction cup do not pull or you will rip it out of the pillow. Since i had to reattach one of my suction cups once i did this i noticed it was no longer attached to the pillow. So i snapped it back in and put it off to the side to allow the water that was on it to air dry.  This pillow is really light weight so you could even bring it with you when you travel. If you would like to get yourself one head on over to amazon.






No comments: