Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Eye Mask Sleep by Smarter Rest with Comfortable Adjustable Strap



I do a lot of tossing and turning in my sleep. I struggle to get a good night sleep. I started using eye masks 4 months ago the one i always slips off my face in the middle of the night. When i was asked to review this one in exchange for a unbiased review. I jumped on it for it having a adjustable strap.




This mask is super comfortable and is light weight. It has satin on it so it is not rough on my skin which i really love when it's near my eyes. I also woke up refreshed no dark circles for once.  It also comes with memory foam ear plugs and a silky pouch to carry your eye mask in. I thought this was a super nice touch of the company. This eye mask is made for women or men heck even kids.  I was very pleased with it. The one i had before was like this cheaply made thing I am so happy to finally have a nice eye mask that i can use at night or nap time or heck even when i get a really bad headache to block out the light. I would suggest this to anyone who needs a really high quality mask.  Living in florida i always was worried with using eye masks with it being really hot in the summer time. This mask i had no issues once so ever. If you want to get yourself or a friend one head on over to amazon.  You wont regret it at all.










No comments: