Monday, June 1, 2015

24" Ombre 5 Clips Full Head Hair Extension Black To Turquoise Synthetic Clip In Straight Hair Extension 130g

I have been wanting color hair like this for years but it is so expensive at the salon so when i was able to snag theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review of course i was all over it. I have tried other hair extensions in the past and hated them.  They always were so heavy and hurt my head. So let's jump into this review.




These hair extensions are 24' inches long and go from black to teal/blue. Theses are a one piece and have 5 black clips to attach to your head. I really was impressed with how theses were made not only are the clips black and nice the thread is also black so when wearing theses if i decide to pull my hair up you wont see the clips.  They did not pinch or hurt my head like other ones i have used in the past.  I really loved how easy theses were to put in by yourself normally with the one pieces i struggle.  Theses are light weight once in and you are able to brush and style just like you would your own hair. Also can wash them too. I did notice after brushing them no hairs fell out huge plus for me. Also that they did not tangle or get knotted really bad like others i have had. If you don't like them in the one piece you can cut them to make them into pieces. I really do love theses and would recommend them to anyone who wants that extra pop of color without dying your hair. If you would like to get theses head on over to amazon. They are not bad priced for what they are.








No comments: