Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Half Body Wipes



Do you like to have that beautiful tan without the harsh rays of the sun or damaging your skin in a tan bed? Well i was ask to review theses tanning wipes for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. So let's jump right into this review.





They come in a gold box that is down right beautiful. Inside it has 20 wipes that you can use. They are natural tan single use towelettes.  They are 7.5 x 7.5 inches. To use this wipe is super simple. Just open the package and unfold it. Apply it where ever you want a tan. Use sparingly around your ankles, knees and elbows. Wait 10 minutes after using to put your clothes on. Also wash your hands after applying it. Keep away from your eyes.  For best results with theses wipes clean and exfoliate your skin. Please do not shave or remove hair 24 hours before applying it. If you use one wipe and it's not the right shade you want repeat it after 4 hours. You can then repeat it daily until you like the results then apply 1-2 times a week. Results also depend on your skin type.


I really enjoyed theses towels they were not greasy or oil at all. Also they are not tested on animals huge huge plus for me. There is a small hint of self tanner but nothing that would drive you crazy. When using the wipe i applied it to my white lines on my feet as you will see below. I will tell you once i was done i did not see anything different. Waiting was a hard thing to do but thank god i wasn't going out. But after 4 hours the my lines were gone.   I am in love with theses wipes they left me with an amazing tan that no one could tell that it wasn't real. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a tan. I will be buying another box. If you would like to get theses wipes head on over to amazon.





No comments: