Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SUMSONIC (TM) Running Belt & Fitness Workout Belt Hip Hug Runner Waist Pack

Do you like to run but hate having to carry your phone in a arm holder or heck your hands? Well i have been wanting one of theses running belts for a while now and i finally was able to snag one for a review for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



This belt comes in two colors Black, and Neon yellow. I got the neon yellow as i want to be seen when running.  It is sleek and it allows you to carry your phone keys and whatever else you need while still being stylish. It has waterproof hidden pleated pockets that fit most smart phones, credit cards, medicines and other stuff. I have the Samsung galaxy s5 and it fit perfectly. It also has a hook strap to secure your keys so they are always at arms reach.  This belt has a elastic stretch waistband that you can put on and it fits to the way you like. There are no buckles or zippers or heck even buttons.  It is made out of high quality polyester/ spandex with a wicking fabric.  It is made to dry fast and it wont stretch out. I really love how soft it is against my skin. This belt is unisex so anyone can wear it.  I was able to run and keep things i needed on me at all times and it did not bug me like other running belts i have tried. I really love how this is machine washable and dryable.  I would suggest this to anyone who likes to walk, run, hike, or heck even bike ride. They do give you a 1 year warranty policy with full assistance and 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with it. I love mine and i know my friends will too. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.











No comments: