Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge for Beauty by JGOB




I love doing my makeup heck i love doing friends makeup. I was tickled when i was given the chance to review this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I have used the beauty blender and other non-named sponges before. So when i was asked i jumped on it.



It comes in a plastic container to make it easier to travel in. It reminds me of the beauty blender. It is pink and squishy and soft. For those who don't know what this sponge does it helps spread your foundation on even so it does not looked caked on. This is great for delicate skin.  This pink sponge is 2 x 2 x 2.8 inches. Fits perfect into any makeup bag or you can keep it stored in the case it came in.  I love this sponge with it being soft it doesn't hurt when dabbing your foundation onto your skin. Huge plus for me. I have owned others where it felt like a rock. To clean this sponge is super easy I use warm water and wet it then I use small amount of baby soap and i clean it that way. Then rinse out the water and let it air dry. I use baby shampoo on all my makeup brushes to keep harsh stuff away from them. I would suggest this sponge to anyone who really doesn't want to pay the price of the beauty blender. But still wants the great quality. You can get yours on Amazon.







No comments: