Wednesday, June 10, 2015

1Easylife HG-0687 Stainless Steel 6-sided Box Grater

I love to cook so when i was asked to review this 6 sided grater i jumped on it. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Let's get into this review,





I love this grater first off let me tell you why.  This grater is making cooking more fun. The box grater handles alot more than my small one does. It cuts the time down so much more.  It has a non slip silicon bottom which keeps it from slipping while using it. Huge plus for me. I hold the top of it with one hand and use the other to grate whatever i am using.  I love that each side is different. You have shredding options an extra fine grater  which is good for Parmesan cheese, potatoes  and fine chocolate lemon zests and limes.  Then it has a coarse grater for larger cheeses and veggies. Than best one is ultra coarse grater for thick shreds of cabbages, carrots, potatoes, or heck even cheese. It also has all purpose slicers and peeler. The blades on this are stainless steel. I love how i can do so much with it.




This grater is super easy to clean just place it under running water and scrub lightly with a soft sponge. I really love this grater and i love how it looks great in my kitchen.  This company really out did their selves i love it. I have had so many people asking where i got it and i have sent them over to amazon to get theirs. This company offers a life time warranty which is nice.  If you want one i suggest you go to amazon.













No comments: