Tuesday, June 23, 2015

FOREO LUNA mini (T-Sonic Facial Cleansing Device)

I have heard so many amazing things about this device. I have wanted to try it but could never spend that much on a face washer. So when i was given the chance to review this for a discounted rate i jumped on it. I am so happy i did. Let me tell you about this amazing machine and why you need to go buy it.





First off it comes in a plastic case that i use to store it in when not using it and while traveling so it does not get broken.  Inside this case was the luna mini and a usb cord quick easy manual and a authentic card to register for the 2 year warranty.  First thing i did was register it online. Then i went into my room to get the ac adapter piece to charge it. It only comes with a usb cord so unless you have a ac adapter or a computer those are the only ways you can charge it. It took about an hour to fully charge which i was shocked about. After reading it says once charge you will get 300 uses out of it. Shut the front door say what.  Just using this machine for one day i have seen a huge difference in my skin cant wait to see what a week would be.  This little machine offers t sonic technology of 8,000 pulsations per a minute to gently remove dead skin cells along with unclog pores. and remove 99.5% of dirt and oil. I am sold but wait it gets better also to remove 98.5% of makeup residue.  The luna mini is made out of silicone so it's resistant to bacteria buildup. Also no more having to pay extra money to get new heads for a face cleaner that is a huge plus for me. I have the spin for perfect skin. I noticed with that it would dry out my face and leave sore dry patches since i have switched no issues.





The luna mini is 2 X 1.6 X 2.8 inches and weighs 3.5 ounces. It is very compact and light weight i was blown away with this machine.  To keep mine looking new i clean it with baby shampoo and let it air dry. I would recommend this to anyone i know. If you would like to get yourself one head on over to amazon.







No comments: