Thursday, June 18, 2015

Memory Foam Pillow Contour for Back & Side Sleepers




I suffer from slip discs and bulging discs in my neck and back due to a bad car accident. I do more tossing and turning at night then i do sleeping. I was also tired of waking up hurting then having to deal with more pain during the day. I have tried several different pillows and since this one i will not get another one.  I am in love head over heels with this pillow. Last night i slept with it and i didn't wake up not once in the night. When i woke up in the morning i was refreshed no pain. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. So let's jump into this review.






It comes in a very nice box with a handle. All kinds of information on the outside. Inside the pillow was wrapped inside a clear bag then had a purple ribbon around it. It also had a sleeping mask and two sets of ear plugs. This company went all out and above. This pillow has a removable cover that you can wash.  What i really loved about this pillow is that it kept cool during the night i wasn't sweating like other memory foam pillows. It supported my head and neck and reduced back pain right away. It cradles your head like a fluffy cloud. It is made out of 100% premium german quality memory foam. The cover is velvet soft cotton and is super comfortable. It also offers a extra cushion layer on top.  This pillow is perfect for side sleepers and stomach sleepers. You can also use this in bed while reading a book it will support your spine.  I did not put a pillow case on mine the first night but if you want to a standard pillow case fits perfectly. I love this pillow so much and i am planning on getting one for my husband who also has bulging disc plus when he took a nap it canceled out his snoring yes another great feature in my eyes. If you want to get this pillow for yourself or a loved one head on over to amazon.







No comments: