Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Greenpro Temperature Gun Non-contact Infrared Thermometer (Black/Yellow)



My husband works in the air conditioning field. He goes through a lot of tools and theses temperature guns he always likes to have several of them. When i was asked to review this for a discounted rate i jumped on it as my husband was sitting next to me and said you better get me that lol. So i did let's jump right into this review.





It comes in a plastic case which he did not keep. I did read the manual but he didn't need to since he has used several of them. This temperature gun is light weight and fits very well in my small hands so it would be perfect for a women or man. Took a little bit to get the battery casing open as i wasn't sure and didn't want to break it and have him scream at me. Once i got it open i put the battery in that it came with then closed the battery casing.  It said once battery is in that it will hold for 15 minutes. Once it was done holding i pressed the trigger and held it up to the ac vent to get a reading. There is 3 buttons by the lcd screen which is fahrenheit or celsius. I had it on celsius then i pressed it once and it changed to fahrenheit.  The middle button is for the laser if you turn it off you wont be able to pull the trigger. The light bulb button is to turn on the blue back light so you can read it better.  Never aim this into anyone eyes as you can cause some serious damage. This little gun can be used for outside, food, human temperature, and for the room. Like i mentioned above my husband will be using this for the ac company.  I really enjoyed how well this was made and i know he is in love with it too sometimes having a lot of tools in your bag you don't want to add another heavy item. I would say this is great for anyone who needs to read temperature. I will get getting another one to keep at the house as i would love to have one for cooking. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.






No comments: