Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Estilo, Microfiber Ceiling and Fan Duster



I am a stay at home wife but do own my company. I am a photographer. So i make my own hours. Super fun and cool. I like being able to be home to still be able to clean. I clean my house once a week. I hate dusting other products i have used have just brushed it around. I have really bad allergies so dusting kills me but i make sure to do it a lot so there isn't that much.  I was asked to review this product for a discount rate and i thought to myself why not.




It comes in a white box.  I really love how it has a loop so it covers the top of the blade on the fan and the bottom. It comes with poles that you can adjust so no more standing on the bed or a chair or heck even a ladder.  The handle extends from 27" to 47".  This microfiber fan duster fits fan blades up to 6 inches wide. I went to use this on our fan which i have slacked cleaning on due to working a lot. that it had a big chunk of dust on. Which worked out great for this review. It was easy to screw the pole together and the dust head on to. What i did not like a lot about this product was if you have big chunks of dust when putting this around the blades of your fan it then throws the dust onto the floor well in this case our bed. The other blade on our fan that had hardly any dust it worked great grabbed it and kept it inside the duster. I would say this is not great if you have a ton of dust and when i mean a ton i mean big clumps.  Other than i think it's a great product to use on a fan that has a mild amount of dust.  The brush head is super soft and does grab the dust. It does amazing job for base boards and top of the cabinets.  I will still use this on fans just make sure i don't slack on my cleaning. I would suggest this to anyone who is short like me who hates to drag a chair just to clean things that are high up. If you would like to get this product head on over to amazon.









No comments: