Tuesday, June 16, 2015

1Easylife HO-069 Stainless Steel Kitchen Tool

I love cooking and my peeler i have no just plain sucks it's old and is getting to where it takes forever to do anything. When i was asked if i wanted to review this peeler for free i was all for it. Once i got it i took it out and hand washed it being careful as it is sharp.






This peeler is stainless steel which i love because it will last longer. You can use this peeler on fruit or veggies. I has helped me a lot to where i am not struggling trying to peel something. It is very easy to hold my hands fit around it perfectly and it's light weight. I also love how it has a loop at the bottom so i can hang it from hook if i wanted to. Not that it would take up much drawer space but just in case i wanted to i love having different options.  This peeler is dishwasher safe or you can hand wash it like i did. If you do just be careful not to cut yourself. Have you ever noticed your hand is killing you after peeling a potato well not no more this peeler my hand didn't hurt. It is 4.7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches.  It comes in a plain clear bag which i did not keep. I am very impressed with this peeler if you love to cook i would suggest you go snag this one up for your kitchen. Head on over to amazon.



No comments: