Tuesday, June 16, 2015

1Easylife Detachable Curved Long-handled Bristles

I love to have a warm bubble bath or heck even a hot shower. I love being clean. When i was asked to review this bath brush for free i was sold. I have one bath brush but it's just a cheap one doesn't last very long or do a good job for fact. But this brush on the other hand let me jump into this.




I love the fact that you can use it with a handle or just the brush with your hands. If you just feel like using the head of the brush there is a cloth like material that makes a loop to slip your hand under it to use. or if you want to use the handle just slide it into place till it clicks Me personally i love using the handle i am able to get my own back with a struggle. This wooden body brush is made to get rid of dead skin cells out of your skin. Also helps eliminates toxins and reduce ingrown hairs yes please. But ladies what sold me the most was helps the appearance of cellulite and leaves your skin glowing and smooth.  Let me be the first to tell you my skin was so soft i was blown away.  This brush gives you the spa quality detox with fine bristles that wont scratch your skin.  This brush was down right amazing. I would suggest avoid using this brush on sensitive areas such as your breast and chest. When getting this brush it did have a mild odor to it but that was gone after airing it out over night. I did clean this brush before using it. I like to make sure what ever is going on my body is clean. If you want the spa feel at home i would suggest getting this brush. Head on over to amazon.











No comments: