Thursday, June 11, 2015

Eco Defense Mosquito Repellent Bracelet




Do you like to be outside during the summer? I love to be outside we are either at the pool, beach, golfing or camping. But i hate the mosquitoes so bad. I am usually miserable and come home cover in bites. So when i was asked to review this at a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review i jumped on it. I am blown away with theses.  We went golfing and since it's summer and rainy season the mosquitoes are out in full force.  Finally i wasn't beating myself or scratching. I actually enjoyed myself.



Theses bracelets come 5 to a pack.  They are all natural and have citronella, eucalyptus, lavender and mint oils. So no dangers or typical other ingredients with other mosquito repellents.  I love how i no longer had to spray and be sticky. And they really do work wonders. For those who have issues with citronella you don't have to wear it on your wrist you can even hook it to your belt look or even have it sitting next to you. The bracelets are adjustable and have over 150 hours of bite free protection.  It is even  safe for kids.  On the back of the package it says when you are done with it for that day to put it back inside the package to prolong it's life. I was very impressed with theses and will be getting more when i run out. I did not get not one single bite while we played golf.  So i can enjoy the outdoors again.   If you would like get one for yourself i would suggest going over to amazon.



No comments: