Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Only Built-in Battery Music Stand Light

I was asked to review this usb led light for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. It comes in a box but i did not keep the box. I have been using this light while reading in bed so my husband can still sleep.




It is made out of plastic but is run off of batteries that are rechargeable so no more buying batteries. It  also has two different levels of brightness.  To turn it on press the buttons onto of the light if you press it once it turns on lower light then again makes it brighter. Makes it easier to read at night with.  It is 4 x 3.1 x 2.6 inches and clips onto just about anything really well.  Inside the box was the light a usb cable a ac adapter and a cleaning cloth.  I really love how flexible it is that i can bend the light to just about where ever i need it.  It is light weight so you can carry it with you if you need it on a road trip.  I was rather impressed with how bright it was and now my husband can sleep while i can still read. It is a really nice light to own and i would suggest it to anyone who is like me and likes to read in bed before actually going to bed. Also this company offers a lifetime warranty.  If you would like to get this light head on over to amazon.







No comments: