Sunday, July 5, 2015

Florida Gator Golf Bag

My husband and I both love the Florida gators so much. We go to lot's of games. When my husband got into golf we went into dicks sporting goods and in the way back by golf stuff they had a Florida gators golf bag. He wanted it so bad but i did not want to pay $285 for a bag. After looking around i found it on amazon. For a lot cheaper. So for his birthday i got him the bag.  I did purchase this with my own money. I still love to write reviews whether i get things for free or a discount I feel reviews help a lot of people make decisions to buy a product.  Let me tell you a little bit about the bag.




The Golf bag is made really well. It has 8 embroidered symbols. It has has 5 zippered pockets. and also a umbrella holder.   What he really loved about this bag is that it has 3 lift assist handles. The strap is padded and also comes with a rain cover to protect your clubs if you get caught out in the rain. which we have a lot. The bag is his new favorite. He is able to carry a lot more balls and other stuff compared to his other bag.  When we are out on the course we get so many compliments on his bag.  I always tell people where i got it. I was really impressed with this bag how it stands on it's own we have owned several bags that wont stand on their own.  They would always fall over. This one we have no issue. I really like how even with your clubs, balls, tees, shoes and everything else in the bag i can still carry it. I was worried that i wouldn't be able to. If you love this review as much as we love this bag then head on over to amazon and snag it up.









No comments: