Thursday, October 6, 2016

58mm 2X TELEPHOTO Lens Attachment

I am a professional photographer and when i am able to try new lenses i get super excited.


This telephoto lens is great for scenery. I love how it gives the background a nice blur image. This attaches to a 18-55mm lens. It's super easy to put onto your camera. You just twist it onto the treads of your lens.  This lens comes with a nice bag to carry it in and also a cleaning cloth.  This works with several different camera models.  I used this one on my canon t3i i do also have a canon 60d.  This is a great lens to invest in if you are wanting to learn or try it out before spending a lot of money.  This would be a great lens for a newbie who wants to play around with photography.



If you would like to buy this lens please click here.


I did get this lens for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: