Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Shibari Mini Halo 20x, Multi-speed, Wireless, Power Wand Massager (Pink)

I suffer from really bad headaches and due to recently health issues i have had to cut back on medication. So i have been suffering and lately the only thing that really helps is my husband massaging my neck and digging his thumb into it. So i went looking for something to help because my husband go to the point where every day i was asking for it.



Shibari mini comes in a couple different colors. I got mine in pink because let's face it every girl loves pink and needs a pink massager. This massager comes in a really nice box and inside the box is the massager, usb cord, ac adapter, travel bag, and instruction manual. This does come with charge all ready. But I plugged it in and charged it first. It only took a couple of hours to charge.  What i love about this is the base has a silicone on it and you just push the plug in and then charge it. But what i thought was super neat about this was when you take the plug out it doesn't leave a hole it goes back to it's normally shape. That was so neat to see. On the handle part of this massager is three buttons. Bottom button is to turn it on and off. The middle button is to control the pulse settings and the top is the speed and strength. So far using this i have been headache free the head on this moves just in the right way and i can apply the pressure i need. I like how it's small so it can fit in my purse if i need it to.  I really do enjoy this massager and so does my husband he uses it on his shoulders.


If you would like to buy this massager please click here.


I did get this massager for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: