Monday, October 31, 2016

Belly Button Ring,Navel Rings,Uhibros 10 Pcs a Set 316L Stainless Steel Body Jewelry

I have had my belly button pierced since i was 16. I have slowly grown my navel bar collection.



This set is just like the one i got when i first got it pierced. Theses are made out of stainless steel and have a shiny little jewel placed inside them. They are easy to put in. When putting a new body jewelry in your body please make sure to clean them. I use hydro peroxide. Then once it's in my belly i then spray some bactine. To put theses in you can unscrew the top ball and just slide it right through. Then the ball just twists back on.  Theses come in a nice pretty blue box and they were inside a clear small zip lock bag. Like i mentioned please make sure to clean them.  Theses come 10 to a pack.  The colors are sharp and bold and i love how they shine and sparkle.  I have not put them in my belly button yet as i just had gall bladder surgery and i have to wait for my incision to heal.



If you would like to buy theses please click here.


I did get theses belly button rings for testing purposes for a discounted rate. I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: