Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Activated Charcoal Powder

Activated charcoal is used for many different purposes.  A couple things i like using it for is whitening my teeth and also bug bites.



This is a 12 oz tub and will last me a long time. What i do is put a small amount into a resealable container. I keep it in my bathroom. When i need it i just open it up.  If you want to use this for your teeth how i use it is i rinse my mouth with water first. Then soak my tooth brush then i stick it in the container where i keep the activated charcoal and with my tooth brush being wet it makes a paste on my brush. I then brush my teeth with it. I do let it sit for a couple minutes before rinsing my mouth and then i brush my teeth after with tooth paste to get rid of the remaining charcoal.  When using this please make sure to be careful as this will stain your clothing.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: