Monday, October 31, 2016

STOP EVERYTHING AND READ THIS!!!!!

I am so excited to announce i am now working for legging army. I have been wanting to sell clothing for so long now i can say i made the step out and doing what i love. Even though this is not 100% my legal business i am so happy to be a team member.

If you have never heard of legging army. Then keep reading this. This company has amazing patterns and styles. Not only do they sell leggings but they have Capri's, Shorts, Skirts.  The material on theses leggings are polyester and spandex. They are also buttery soft.  I am so in love with them been wearing leggings a lot more because let's face it who doesn't want to be comfy plus look good. Theses are also great for the gym.  So for all you ladies who love to work out now you can have super cute patterns and prints. Now if you would like to check them out please go to my website. www.leggingarmy.com/#apinkjellybean04. You can place orders there.


Now if you want to join the legging army and sell them yourself. guess what i have great news for you. You CAN! Just simple message me either on Facebook  if you are friends with me on there. or one of the following channels listed on my blog.






No comments: