Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TrendBox 1 Pair LED Flashing Glowing Gloves 6 Modes Colorful Lighting Fingers Unisex For Adult Children Safety Party Halloween with Battery

I have been hearing about theses flashing finger gloves from friends for a while. I have no had any luck hunting them down in stores near me. However i did find them on amazon.


The gloves are made out of a cotton glove but there is a little piece of Velcro that has the battery pack. When you get theses they will have a piece of paper in them you will need to remove them for them to work. I did have one glove turn on right away and the other one for some reason wouldn't. I did mess with it and found out it was not getting enough power i giggled something then it turned on. Now I have big hands and i was not able to get my fat fingers in them. However my wife has smaller hands and she was able to put them on. You can feel the pieces in the finger tips that controls the lights. To turn on/off there is a little button on your wrist you push. 1 push is a multi-color lights, 2 pushes is a white, blue red light. 3rd push is green and orange and the 4th is a solid green and last but but not least is a solid red light. When taking theses off be careful not to pull the fingers to hard don't want to ruin the lights. Theses gloves are great for Halloween or little kids to have a light show.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: