Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Xtech Electric Easy Handheld Steam Cleaner with 6 Different Attachments and 3 Additional Accessories

I saw one of theses on a tv commercial and thought this would be great to have.  To steam my husband's work clothes to get rid of the winkles and many other things.



It arrives in a box everything is packed very nicely and safely.  First thing i did was read the manual yes i am one of those people who read before using it.  Don't over fill this steamer. If you do you will have issues with pressure.  Your probably thinking how much water do i need. Well you only need to fill 1 1/2 of the cup that is provided with this machine.  Once filled you will wait for it to heat up and as soon as the steam is coming out you are in business.  In order to use this you need to plug it in. That way you will have constant steam. However you can use it unplugged but you will have to wait as pressure needs to build up again.  I did notice when i was done using this steamer i had to wait for it to cool down to open it up to drain remaining water. If you don't want you cant get it open due to the pressure built up inside.  When i used this steamer i did use distilled water to prevent hard water build up.

What i really loved about this steamer is it comes with a couple different attachments that you can use.  I have been using this on steaming my husband work clothes and also sanitizing the handles to the sink, toilet and also the stove top. If you have small children you can use this on their toys to clean.  I want to try it on my car seats to see if i can get some of the dirt off.

If you would like to buy this steamer please click here.

I did get this steamer for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: