Monday, October 10, 2016

Pink Princess Castle Play Tent

I am a professional photographer i a planning a princess tea party and wanted this tent to put in the background.



 This tent comes in a pretty pink carrying bag. I will say when you take the tent out be careful this will spring open right away.  This tent is a lot bigger than i was expecting. It has plenty of room inside.  I would say once i opened it i couldn't get it back inside the pouch. I would say that would be my only issue with it. It will be in a circle and you will need to put the rods in. This doesn't take long to do. It also comes with stakes so if you use it outside you can make sure that your tent doesn't fly away. The material on this tent is thin so if you use it outside with your little one they wont sweat.  I would recommend this to anyone who has little kids.


If you would like to buy this please click here. 


I did get this castle play tent  for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: