Monday, October 31, 2016

AmazaPens Coloring Gel Pens for Adult Coloring Books, 16 Pastel Colors, 150% More Ink for Arts, Crafts & Writing Best Value Professional Quality Colored Pens

Colored gel pens have become a new hot trend. I can never have enough of them.



This pack has 16 pastel colors and i tend to use the pastels when coloring lately a lot more. Theses colors are bright and bold. One thing i love about theses pens is when the tip reaches the paper you don't have to scratch the pen to get the ink to start going. Theses as soon as they meet the paper you have the colors coming out.  Theses pens are great for kids art projects or heck just for every day writing. Like i mentioned i love to use theses in the adult coloring books.  I think the color grip on theses pens are super a nice touch not only does it help tell you what color they are but it fits comfortably in your hand.


If you would like to buy theses pens please click here.



I did get theses pens  rings for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: