Tuesday, October 4, 2016

PowerLead Phad H1024 Wireless Bluetooth Sports Earphones Neckband Headset In-ear Headphones Earbuds

I have been wanting a pair of theses bluetooth headset for a while now. I really wanted it in white to make it look more classy.


This set comes in two colors black and white. What makes this one different from all the others you see this one folds.  The wires on this are thick and cross along the top. The ear buds sit in it's own little holder on the sides of this headset and they lock in. I think this is a nice design so you don't have to worry about it falling off and the ear buds getting in the way. This doesn't have a volume button on them. You control it all through your phone.  Theses do offer the noise cancellation feature which is nice.  It has a led light on the end so you can tell when it's on and also in use.  Inside the box had several different sizes of the ear bud rubbers. I will say that for a guy this is a bit snug and small around my neck. I would recommend this for women more.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: