Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Smart Watch StarryBay Bluetooth Sweatproof Wristwatch with Touch Screen for Notification Push /Handsfree Call for Android / limited function for iPhone- Black

I have been wanting a smart watch for a while now. But so hard to find one that works with my phone. Yes they sell the ones at Verizon but let's be honest i don't want to spend another 200 on something that may only last a little while.



I turned to Amazon and found this watch. It's a lot more pocket book friendly.   It comes in a really nice box so if you wanted to give this as a gift you could. I opened it up and it was packaged very well and protected. Inside the box was the following items.


1 watch
1 usb cable
1 user manual



First thing i did was take it out of the box and charge it up. This did take a couple of hours to fully charge. Once it was charged i turned it on. I then grabbed my phone and hooked it up via bluetooth. Once it was connected i started to mess around with it. Now there is a qr code on the back of the box to download the app to your phone. So you are able to call through it. Now i was not able to get the app to work not sure if it's my phone or what. But i was able to enjoy the clock, calculator, and the stop watch. I have not been able to get music to work. I have been messing with this for about 2 weeks and finally said it may be my phone. I haven't had a chance to try my husband phone. Now the band part i really like. I have tiny wrists and this fits me really well.


If you would like to buy this watch please click here.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: