Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TrendBox 2 Crab (1 Blue+1 Pink) Faucet Extender Sink Handle Extender Helper Hand Washing Convenient For Children Baby Kids Toddler Bathroom

I have a bathroom sink that i am ready to smash. Reason i say this is I have changed the filter on it 6 times and it still sprays everywhere. I am to lazy to change out the sink nozzle. Well not really lazy as it's a small space and I don't want to get stuck.


My wife mentioned theses to me when our friends come over they bring the kids. This makes it a lot easier for them to wash their hands. This comes with a pink and blue crab. The crab part is like a stretchy silicone. It slides over any faucet and then the plastic cone on the bottom catches the water and turns it into a waterfall. My wife's friend wants to get theses for their house so the 3 year old can wash her hands a lot better without mommy's help. I would suggest theses for anyone who has little kids. Heck even if you don't they are great to have.  They are easy to put on and take off. You can adjust them to where ever you want them. To clean them you can wash by hand or throw them in the dish washer. 


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: