Tuesday, October 4, 2016

PowerLead Pcam PDC001 2.7 inch TFT LCD HD Mini Digital Camera

I have been wanting a smaller camera i could fit in my pocket to bring to football games. I haven't had any luck finding one till now.




This camera is on the cheaper side. It fits in my hand and comes with a bunch of stuff. I will list it below. Let's talk about this camera. When you first get it does have some charge to it. Like half a battery. My wife and I played around with this camera for a while till it died. Once it died I plugged it in with the charger it came with. It took about an hour to an hour and half to fully charge. This camera is great for beginners.


This camera comes with the following stuff.

1 user manual
1 cd to install driver
1 handle for camera
1 bag to hold camera
1 camera
1 charger with usb cord.

This camera does not come with a sd card. I thought it was going to take a micro mini sd card. But once it arrived i was lucky it takes a regular sd card. I installed a 8 gig sd card. Okay moving on this camera is 18 mega pixels  and also has a 2.7" lcd screen. Also has a 8x zoom. To turn this camera on there is a button on the top of the camera. When you press it it beeps and says welcome.  There is all kinds of settings you can set. Please play around with them till you set it to the one you want. You are able to take photos and also record on this camera. Now I will say when you turn the flash on i have noticed it's to bright and washes out the photo. That's the only thing ive had a issue with so far.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: